The Holiner Psychiatric Group located in Dallas, Texas seeks a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join its well-established six physician psychiatric practice that treats adolescents and adults. The successful candidate will evaluate, diagnosis and make treatment recommendations in conjunction with their board certified supervising physician.
The Holiner Psychiatric Group offers a competitive salary plus the following benefits:
- Medical insurance (eligibility begins the first day of the month after 60 days of employment); dependent insurance, dental, vision and supplemental insurance available for additional cost
- Pension Plan – contribution by employer (variable), employee may contribute after 1 year of continuous employment
- Vacation – 2 weeks per year
- Sick leave – 7 days per year
- Holidays – 8 paid holidays
- Yearly Malpractice Insurance
- DEA/DPS Fees
- Hospital application fees
The Holiner Psychiatric Group is willing to train new graduates.
If you are interested in the position please send resume and salary requirements to
Thank you for your interest in The Holiner Psychiatric Group.