If you are interested in the position please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
For further information please call 972-566-4591.
Immediately seeking a Child Psychiatrist to join The Holiner Psychiatric Group, a well established six physician practice, located in Dallas, Texas. This position offers an excellent opportunity to build a full practice in short period of time.
- Competitive salary with incentive plan. Offer includes medical and dental benefits, pension plan, malpractice insurance, vacation and sick time.
- Progressive growing outpatient/inpatient practice needing additional physicians to serve a patient population including of primarily children but including adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
- Collaborative team of six psychiatrists, psychologists, physician assistants, advanced nurse practitioners along with a well-trained support staff.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
The Holiner Psychiatric Group located in Dallas, Texas seeks a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join its well-established six physician psychiatric practice that treats adolescents and adults. The successful candidate will evaluate, diagnosis and make treatment recommendations in conjunction with their board certified supervising physician.
The Holiner Psychiatric Group offers a competitive salary plus the following benefits:
- Medical insurance (eligibility begins the first day of the month after 60 days of employment); dependent insurance, dental, vision and supplemental insurance available for additional cost
- Pension Plan – contribution by employer (variable), employee may contribute after 1 year of continuous employment
- Vacation – 2 weeks per year
- Sick leave – 7 days per year
- Holidays – 8 paid holidays
- Yearly Malpractice Insurance
- DEA/DPS Fees
- Hospital application fees
The Holiner Psychiatric Group is willing to train new graduates.