If you are interested in the position please send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
For further information please call 972-566-4591.
Immediately seeking a Child Psychiatrist to join The Holiner Psychiatric Group, a well established six physician practice, located in Dallas, Texas. This position offers an excellent opportunity to build a full practice in short period of time.
- Competitive salary with incentive plan. Offer includes medical and dental benefits, pension plan, malpractice insurance, vacation and sick time.
- Progressive growing outpatient/inpatient practice needing additional physicians to serve a patient population including of primarily children but including adolescents, adults and geriatrics.
- Collaborative team of six psychiatrists, psychologists, physician assistants, advanced nurse practitioners along with a well-trained support staff.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
The Holiner Psychiatric Group located in Dallas, Texas seeks a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join its well-established six physician psychiatric practice that treats adolescents and adults. The NP/PA will work in collaboration with their licensed, supervising physician. The successful candidate will evaluate, diagnosis and make treatment recommendations in conjunction with their physician.
The Holiner Psychiatric Group offers a competitive salary plus the following benefits:
- Medical insurance for employee (eligibility begins the first day of the month after 60 days of employment);
- Dental, vision, dependent coverage and supplemental insurance available for additional cost, paid by employee
- 401k Profit Sharing – contribution by employer (variable), employee may contribute after 1 year of continuous employment
- Vacation – 2 weeks per year
- Sick leave – 6 days per year
- Continuing education – 2 days per year
- Up to 500.00 towards CME annually
- Holidays – 8 paid holidays
- Yearly Malpractice Insurance – paid by employer (approximately $1,000.00)
- DEA/DPS Fees – paid by employer (approximately $551.00); hospital application fees paid by employer (approximately $300.00)